- Designated a Northern California “Super Lawyer“ in the field of Elder Law, a designation given to the top 5% of Elder Law attorneys in Northern California by Thomson-Reuters.
- Author and lecturer to financial planners, attorneys, seniors, and social workers.
- Co-author of The Consumer’s Guide to Medi-Cal Planning.
- Author of numerous articles for Seniors in local newspapers.
- “AVVO Rating” Superb”; 10 out of 10.
Our firm is frequently consulted by clients, financial planners and other attorneys about asset preservation techniques in connection with Long-Term Care Planning. In many cases, these techniques enable seniors and persons with a disability avoid estate depletion by the significant cost of long term care. Our goal is to help our clients preserve their home, savings and other assets without the need to sacrifice them to finance the high cost of care.
We serve clients in Alameda, Contra Costa and San Francisco Counties, and in the East Bay Cities of Hayward, Fremont, Newark, Union City, San Lorenzo, San Leandro, Alameda, Oakland, Berkeley, Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Danville, Dublin, Concord, Walnut Creek, Castro Valley, and beyond. We welcome the opportunity to work closely with you and your loved ones to help plan your financial future or help you cope with a Long Term Care or Medi-Cal crisis situation.